Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday gift ideas...

Maybe, unlike me, you haven't finished your Christmas shopping yet. If not, consider buying my cousin Alex's book for somebody close to you. Buy one for yourself, too:


You can read about the book on his website and blog: www.tawdryknickers.com! You'll love it. I promise.

(p.s. For the record, he's not really my cousin; but he's married to my cousin. I am just BIRGing here.)

(p.p.s. What does BIRGing mean? Can we have a social psychologist in the house please? Anyone?)


And in case your friends are less erudite, consider this:

I found this image when I was searching for a picture of AnPanMan. There's a joke in there somewhere...maybe you can find it?



1 comment:

  1. i googled "birging" and alex novak, too! i
    would definitely birg if he was in MY family! thinking about purchasing the book for a friend who has...and knows....everything.

    ReplyDelete